An unlimited number of pairs of polar tokens, as well as pools with different rules and proportions, can be created on the platform. But we started with one pair of polar tokens, through which we will
- There are two teams on the platform: White Team and Black Team.
- Each team has its own token of the same name: WHITE and BLACK.
- If the White Team wins, then the WHITE token rises in value, and the BLACK token falls in value. But their aggregate collateral remains unchanged. Conversely, if the Black Team wins, then the BLACK token rises in value, and the WHITE token falls in value. But their aggregate collateral also remains unchanged.
- Which team wins and which one loses is influenced by the results of external events: Sport events, exchange rates, and other events in which opposing sides are present.
- Dozens of events can take place on the platform every day, and the price of polar tokens can change dozens of times, which creates opportunities for predictions, trading, arbitrage and liquidity providing.